1. Why should I register at the grandebretagnestore.com?
When you register at the grandebretagnestore.com, you create a personal account that only you will have access to. In the future, you will not need to re-enter any of your details, making shopping with us online quick and easy.
2. Why should I sign up for the grandebretagnestore.com newsletter?
At the grandebretagnestore.com, we frequently announce new offers and product arrivals. By receiving the grandebretagnestore.com newsletter, you will find out about all of the products that interest you as well as all of our latest offers and discounts first. If you do not sign up to receive our newsletter, you will not receive promotional emails regarding our products and services.
3. How can I place an order?
You can place e-shop orders at any time you wish (24-hours a day), in the following ways:
• By ordering ΟΝLINE, direct from our website.
• By placing a telephone order: Call us on +30 2103330000. It will be our pleasure to serve you!
4. How can I pay for my online order?
Payment may be made in the following ways:
• By COD (Cash on Delivery), when product orders of up to €1,500 are delivered to you by the courier company we use (additional charge of €2.80). Valid for orders within Greece only.
• By credit/debit card. Upon entry of your card data, the bank ties up but does not initially process the amount of the order. Your credit card is charged at billing, in order to avoid problems related to funds not being readily available. In order to ensure the absolute security of your electronic credit card exchanges, they are carried out through the ALPHA BANK security system.
• By online payment via PayPal
5. Are all products in stock and available?
The grandebretagnestore.com makes every effort to ensure that its products are always readily available. In the event that a product is not readily available, waiting time is usually between 3 and 5 working days. If a product is out of stock, the grandebretagnestore.com orders department will contact you to inform you of the exact date of dispatch of your order.
6. When will my order be deliviered?
Products are dispatched between 1 and 3 working days from the date of order via courier, with the exception of peak holiday periods and instances of product unavailability. For more details as well as shipping costs, please refer to the Shipping Information link on our website.
7. Can I cancel an order?
Orders may be cancelled, with no penalty fees, provided that the products ordered have NOT been shipped from our store. In the event that an order has already been dispatched, products may be returned within 15 days of receipt. For more information, please refer to the General Terms link on our website.
8. Can I return a product that I have purchased online?
Of course you can return a product that has been purchased on the grandebretagnestore.com website. The grandebretagnestore.com accepts product returns within 15 calendar days, under certain conditions. Please refer to the General Terms – Returns & Exchanges link on our website.
9. Is my personal information and credit card data safe?
The grandebretagnestore.com regards all personal data and order information provided by users as private and confidential and will under no circumstances make public, exchange, process, sell or disclose any client’s personal data or information. Find out more in the General Terms – Payment Security link on our website.
10. What is the difference between delivery costs and COD (Cash on Delivery) charges?
Delivery costs refer only to the shipment of the order package, while COD charges refer to the cash collection process upon delivery (the charge made by the courier company in exchange for carrying out the delivery and collecting the order amount on our behalf). These are two different charges. If you do not wish to pay via COD, please select another payment method which has no additional charges (credit/debit card, PayPal).
For any enquiries, please use the contact details below